What you will need:
- 1 10 oz. box of frozen lima beans, thawed and cooked with package directions
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, chopped (although a yellow onion will work just as well)
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups of fresh or thawed corn
- 1 1/2 tsp of fresh thyme (1 tsp if from a spice rack)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Cook your lima beans, drain them, and set them aside
- Heat the olive oil, add the onions, and saute for 4 minutes
- Add the zucchini and tomato and cook for 3 minutes
- Add everything else and cook through until hot.
I can't think of any other way to describe what this tastes like other than to say it's like a garden in your mouth, especially if you used fresh veggies. It's really good with pork chops or baked chicken.
(Sorry for the fuzzy picture quality. I was holding a six-year-old on my hip.)